Thursday, July 17, 2008

Max Kibardin: Newest Shoe God

Max Kibardin Lizard T-Strap Sandals, $1, 240 at Saks

Since my last splurge-worthy pair of shoes (those silver Chanel skyscraper platforms I featured some while back; yes, I bought them!), I have seen only one other pair to come close to these stunners from Max Kibardin, a recently new addition to the Saks Shoe Department (those are the ruffled Prada pumps for fall). I see these incredibly mesmerizing sandals and am green with envy: the cut-outs are huge for fall, the colors are divine, and the 3 inch heel height is manageable (usually stunners like these are 4 or 5 inches). These *must* be mine! And I know the perfect outfit to wear them with...

5 comments:

Miss Cavendish said...

I'm going to Saks rightnow (text run together to emphasize speed, not poor copyediting!).

Jessica First said...

I checked Saks and I like other two styles from Max Kibardin. heels are amazing! styles are gorgeous! who is this guy??

Jessica First said...

I checked Saks: I like also other two styles from max kibardin! the heels are amazing, styles so-o gorgeous! who is this guy?

Anonymous said...

i knew it!

1200

Unknown said...

I can't believe you spent $1,240 on them. No wonder you didn't tell us in class how much they were, but your rationalization makes a lot of sense. They are really cute and definitely worth it.
- Dogra