Thursday, July 31, 2008

Logoed Nylons: Fashion Flub

Chanel Lycra Tights, $140 at Chanel Boutiques
These tights just go to show that I do NOT love all things Chanel. Despite the fact that nylons have become synonymous with unfashionable old ladies, Karl Lagerfeld decided to send out not only plain nylons down the runway, but two-toned nylons (which sort of remind me of Harvey Two-Face Dent from Batman) with a gauche CC logo to justify the ridiculous look and even more ridiculous price (these are nearly four times the cost of a pair of expensive Wolford stockings). Two tones on bags and shoes look chic, but two tones on your stockings look like you had your legs cut in half. Needless to say, I'll be sticking to my standard one-hued stockings this fall.

1 comment:

Miss Cavendish said...

Hideous, though I do like the shoe.