Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Anthropologie: Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Tops




Top Row, From Left: Midnight Sun Top, $98; Florodoro Top, $78

Bottom Row, From Left: Counted Cross-Stitch Tank, $98; Ikebana Blouse, $88

In the really hot summer months, I can't be bothered with serious investment fashion (remember my previous post about 'cleaning how-tos'? I don't sweat in serious fashion when I can avoid it). All I really desire at times is to throw on a pretty blouse, white jeans or a simple skirt, and run off to Shakespeare in the Park, Free Movies at Bryant Park, or see a Met opera in Central Park. These gorgeous Anthropologie blouses offer me that combination of easy fashion and reasonable prices, and I know that I won't be grieved if something happens to them. Since I don't buy tee shirts--I acquire them somehow, nonetheless, from various functions--these lovely blouses go under my "staple" category, and I'll snatch up a few before the summer starts.

No comments: