Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What I Wore: Dressy/Casual

Tux Blazer: H&M
Ruffle Blouse: H&M
Poinsettia Necklace: Banana Republic
Medallion Belt: Burberry Prorsum
Jeans: Silence + Noise
Platforms: Chanel

I love the idea of pairing something really dressy (a tuxedo blazer) with something really casual (jeans). In a look like this, however, the accessories are what take center stage.

My beloved medallion belt:


And my Chanel platforms (notice the skyscraper heel):


Here's a clearer shot. I apologize for my terrible photography skills:

10 comments:

Amol said...

I love the whole look but especially love the belt. It really sands out against the tuxedo jacket and gives it a nice texture and change.

karla deras said...

those platforms are killer. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Tiffany Ling Tse said...

Okay, so the accessories in this outfit of yours are KILLER. The gorgeous metallic Chanel platforms, the lovely belt, the necklace. The accessories just pull your outfit together so well!

I also like your Silence + Noise skinny jeans! They seem to fit you perfectly.

I also linked you on my blog! I'm always excited to find new ones that I love :)

Mode Junkie said...

those heels are fierce. and i love that you mix high street with designers. :)

the belt is to die for.

FJ said...

Great look.

Da Fashionista said...

adore those shoes!!!!!!!

Miss Cavendish said...

What a perfect belt!!

WendyB said...

Coveting those shoes.

Anonymous said...

That belt...the metal work...so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD
I LOVE YOUU AND UR BLOG
I WANT ALL UR CLOTHES
I JUST WANT TOO JUMP IN UR CLOSET :D
LOVE THE SILVER IT SPARKLES WITHH ZEE JEANS