Thursday, December 11, 2008

Zac Posen Pre-Fall 2009

I'm starting to think that this recession is doing wonders for designers these days. They're forced to be their most creative in order to compel the fashionista to spend her hard-earned dough on their irresistible creations. And Zac Posen's pre-fall 2009 line is certainly that. I've always been drawn to the fashions from the forties and fifties--those decades really celebrated a woman's curvy body--and these inspired looks seem like necessary additions to any woman's wardrobe.

Some of my favorite looks:

1. Oooh...look at this creamy, vixen-y number in a stunning shade--something Jean Harlow would have worn:


2. Red hot!


3. A sexy and prim suit, all at once:


4. Perfect for a Hollywood starlet like Scarlett Johannson:

4 comments:

Miss Cavendish said...

I'm always highly critical of what I consider to be ZP's overly constructed clothes, but I do really like looks 1, 2, and 3. Do you own any of his pieces?

Thumbelina Fashionista said...

Yes, and they're magnificent. I always get compliments on them, and the fit is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love at first sight-#3

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing