Monday, March 16, 2009

What I Wore: Corseted and Caged

The same look, only with cuffed jeans:

Which look do you prefer?

Maroon Cashmere Sweater: Vince
Black Sweater: Club Monaco
Belt: YSL
Jeans: MiH
Sandal-Booties: Guiseppe Zanotti

I used my points on my Amex to purchase this belt, which features corseting details on the back (I apologize for not taking a photo of it):

And I finally took the plunge with the 4" shoes! While I wouldn't traipse around Manhattan with these, I'd have to say that the front part of the shoe (along the rim where the leather first hits my foot) created only a slight bother, and the heel height wasn't as bad as I had expected. I really didn't have any pain from the heel height.

11 comments:

Miss Cavendish said...

I like the jeans! They show off your booties to better effect and I always like an ankle silhouette (I usually crop my trousers, except when they really, truly should be long).

WendyB said...

Looks good -- love it with the cuffed jeans.

The Little Fashion Treasury said...

Woowww.
your Zanotti´s look so amazing!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I saw them also in pink in the ads, also lovely.. but your black truly rock ;)

FJ said...

I like this look. I prefer the first one. Awesome shoes.

Brigadeiro said...

I don't usually like cuffed jeans, but in this instance it looked great with your AMAZING Zanotti's! They're absolutely gorgeous! ;)
xx

Song of Style said...

those heels are super duper sexy.

Tiffany Ling Tse said...

Okay I have to say that I am IN LOVE with your shoes!! The cut out design looks amazing, especially when it's paired with your cuffed jeans and perfect pedicure.

Can't get over your shoes! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

woohooo... I'm so proud of you. The cage Guiseppe Zanotti shoes look so great on you. I love it with cuff up. AMAZINGGGGGGGGG.. Great buy..2 thumbs up!!!

Milly said...

fab shoes!! like it cuffed

Anonymous said...

FIERCE. LIKE A LION IN THE AFRICAN JUNGLE. CUFFED IS THE WAY TO GO.

Anonymous said...

amaaaaaaaazing