Thursday, July 22, 2010

Invitation to Join Gilt Groupe



If you haven't yet joined Gilt Groupe, you should. It's a shopper's paradise. And it doesn't only facilitate daily flash sample sales for women's fashions (the sales change every day)--it also includes a plethora of sales for men, children, home goods, and even lifestyle or city-specific discounts (restaurants, vacations, discount dry cleaning, etc.). A sample of today's women's offerings includes Haider Ackerman, Ann Demeulemeester, Nanette Lepore, and fine estate jewelry (think Cartier and Van Cleef and Arpels).
_
Join by using this link: www.gilt.com/invite/cl221

Happy shopping!

3 comments:

Hanh, Life-in-Travel said...

I joined Gilt Groupe, but never check it out. I should now :)

I didn't know she goes to NYC next month. She's probably with her fiance. Anyway, I'm going 2 Paris, south of France, Portland, and Seatle for the whole Aug with my family. Please, email me I lost ur contact. Hope u do well :)

Marian said...

darling thank you for this, i might just sign up.
big kiss
xx
marian.

vitaMinn style said...

I joined about a year ago but haven't bought anything yet. I seem to be too slow, and most of what I like are usually in member's carts already before I could even start browsing! =(

About your previous post, I'll take back what I said... I tried on a cocktail dress the other day,with an Aline cut and hemline longer than what I'm used to and let me tell you, I loved it!! Looks like I'm a convert to this new movement ;)

About the MIL, she's really very nice to me and treats me like the daughter she's never had, so giving up the Prada for her didn't break my heart at all. =)