Sunday, June 13, 2010

Finger-Licking Good: Finger Rings

Gaia Repossi for Alexander Wang (available Fall 2010), Images Taken from www.sweatybettypr.com/blog



BCBG Pave Joint Ring, Images Taken from www.bcbg.com

Every time I wear my BCBG finger ring, I always receive numerous compliments for its unusual design. While the Gaia Repossi version is also a beautiful version, I personally prefer the BCBG version--the pave sparkles against the gold finish. It also has a hidden hinge in the middle, which makes it extremely comfortable--even when typing. Best of all, it won't break the bank.

4 comments:

Style Odyssey said...

very interesting pieces of jewelry! i am currently considering pamela love's hinged ring in silver.

cocktail of fashion said...

First of all welcome back to blogging again. I was always looking to check if you had updated, but you had taken a break from March. I think we all need a break from the blogging world from time to time.

As for the ring, i absolutely lobe the BCBG ring. I am going to have to shop around for this type of ring as we don't really have BCBG here in London, but i think i might be able to ask my sister to by it for me :)
x

Miss Cavendish said...

I like this look--like modern armour . . .

Bee K. said...

i posted about these bags on my blog, and i linked your post. if u ever feel like checkin it: www.myfashionlustlist.blogspot.com :)